Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!!!  I'm so glad 2011 is over.  It was a year to remember, but also a year I would love to forget parts of. 

I have to remind myself, most people wish to start over or find something refreshing in their lives with the new year upon them.  For myself, I think I've jumped on that wagon. 
Needless to say, there are lots of things this ole' gal wishes she could do over.  However, I find that lessons learned don't have to be repeated, and do overs... there not always what they would seem.
Here's to a productive New Year, full of happiness, well wishes and blossoming adventures!

This year, I will be focusing on completing Blood and Dreams 2- Blackheart, before I continue writing on the 4 other manuscripts I have partially completed.  I'm finding my organizational skills still in order, but my focus has jumped to too many projects at one time.
I think it's time for me to slow down a bit, so that I can accomplish what I originally set out to do.  :)

Possibly this year (2012) I will gain some more PR, and increase sales.

I would like to send out a special thanks to Amazon.com, for making the last two years very memorable in allowing my books to be available to the public.  I look forward to sending you several more in the near future!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a published author, a mother, a wife, and employee, and a little bit silly, from time to time!