Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New novel released

My second novel:  She Woke The Dead, is now on sale at Amazon.com.  It will soon be on sale also at:  Barnes and Noble (online.)  This is my second novel.  My first novel titled:  Blood and Dreams ~ A Vampire's Desire was released in the third quarter of 2010.

She Woke The Dead short synopsis:
                 Suzy Sommersby, woke the dead on the first night she realized, she had powers. Although for her, she never did understand how it happened. Suzy naively thought the spells she had learned, were no more than innocent incantations. Her childlike nature always seemed to guide her in the wrong direction. This time, she was too inexperienced to see it coming.

                  She soon finds that the spell book her Grandmother left her wasn't just a story. The spells actually work. And, she is not the only one with a book like this. Soon, Suzy and a friend are on a mission to find the master book, to increase their powers.  But, what they didn't see coming, was that one of them would be out of the picture for the hunt, at least temporarily.

I hope you all will check out the book.  I had a blast writing it!

Karen  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a published author, a mother, a wife, and employee, and a little bit silly, from time to time!