Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Novels on sale

I'm pleased to announce:

Two of my newly released book titles are on the market.
Blood and Dreams ~ A Vampire's Desire is out in print and E-reader format.
She Woke The Dead, is currently only available in E-reader format.

Both books are available for purchase of E-reader formats on:
Barnes and Noble (online)
Amazon.com
Borders

She Woke The Dead- is currently not in print, but will be in the upcoming months.  It is however currently available in E-reader format on Smashwords.com and Amazon.com.

I hope you will check them out.

Also, I am a member of authonomy.com.  I have six unedited chapters of: 
Up From The Ashes, (a novel I am currently working on) posted on the site for viewing.  I hope you all will check this out as well.

I honestly enjoy writing.  It is often a stress reliever, and I think it's a little bit of therapy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a published author, a mother, a wife, and employee, and a little bit silly, from time to time!